CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Declaration of Responsibilty

I hereby posted my agreement towards the responsibility of studying, preparing, and getting ready for the examination.

A also posted my conformity to be at the examination venue before the examination starts, at least 5 minutes early.

And finally, I also posted my conformity that the responsible of taking the examination is undoubtedly mine, and will not blame others no matter what the issue will be.



THANK YOU

3 comments:

qieynah said...

aku pon ada jugak perjanjian gitu, tp ngn syaithon la...huhuhuhuhu...

p.a.n.a ★ ใกใ‚ƒใ‚“ said...

wa...izinkan ak quote di mase dpn ye tomyam..

ak takmo perjanjian ngn setan..
tak membawa untung utk diriku di mase dpn..walopon nikmatny sementara di mase skg

word very: brati= beras jati taj mahal

cekyam said...

kinah, cene dowk ko wat perjanjian ngan syaithon? ade isi borang ke? haha.

pana, silekan. xdehal punye. bile balik mesia?